Kudo is an Indonesian startup technology company that develops cutting-edge solution to enrich the e-commerce and payment market in Indonesia. They build a robust platform that bridges the offline and online world of e-commerce through technology. Their team and experience include world-class talents in global technology and management consulting company like Apple and The Boston Consulting Group.
Founders: Agung Nugroho, Albert Lucius
- 3 Mind-Blowing Quotes by Startup Founders at Echelon Asia Summit 2019 (5/23/2019)
- E27 Ask Me Anything: OVO Chief of Product Officer Albert Lucius Answers Your Questions! (2/8/2019)
- Grab Makes First Major Acquisition with Kudo, to Build Out Its Payments Platform (4/2/2017)
- How Does It Feel to be Acquired by Grab? Kudo Co-Founder Spills the Beans (5/7/2019)
- Kudo’s Untold Story: How It Enabled Indonesia’s Unbanked and Got Acquired by Grab (4/11/2019)