Social Media Specialist
Founded in 2009, East Ventures is an early-stage sector-agnostic venture capital firm. The firm has supported more than 170 companies in the Southeast Asian region that are present across Indonesia, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam.
An early believer in the startup ecosystem in Indonesia, East Ventures is the first investor of Indonesia’s unicorn companies, namely Tokopedia and Traveloka. Other notable companies in the portfolio include Ruangguru, Sociolla, Warung Pintar, Fore Coffee, MokaPOS, IDN Media, Katadata, Shopback, Tech in Asia, Xendit, CoHive, Sirclo, and Loket (acquired by Gojek)
In 2018, to further support and capitalize on the development of their ecosystem, East Ventures set up a growth-stage fund named EV Growth. The following year, East Ventures was named the most consistent top performing VC fund globally by Preqin, and most active investor in SEA and Indonesia by various media.
As we progress and develop, we are looking for a highly driven and skilled professionals who are passionate about mastering their craft, able to work focused in a highly dynamic and agile work environment. We are looking for a Social Media Specialist located in Jakarta to support the company’s marketing and branding efforts. As the successful candidate, you will have to have exposure in various content distributions/channels.
• Distribute content by following a set publishing schedule across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube and LinkedIn
• Write clever social copy (text, image, video) that best optimizes content for each social platform
• Identify and implement best practices for social platforms, SEO, and other metadata
• Monitor real-time traffic and social data
• Identify opportunities for audience development and growth
• Monitor social media for customer comments both positive and negative, and respond accordingly
• Develop reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment across the various digital platforms
• An understanding and interest in the social ecosystem, digital video, and SEO
• Strong content creation, editorial and content curation skills.
• Interest and knowledge of tech, entrepreneurship, and investment
• The ability to excel in a fast-paced, high-pressure role
• Familiarity with web content management systems, especially WordPress
• Familiarity with Photoshop, Video Editing, Livestreaming, and/or Photo Shooting is an advantage
|Required Skills||content specialist, content channels, social media|