Head of Media
Founded in 2009, East Ventures is an early-stage sector-agnostic venture capital firm. The firm has supported more than 170 companies in the Southeast Asian region that are present across Indonesia, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam.
An early believer in the startup ecosystem in Indonesia, East Ventures is the first investor of Indonesia’s unicorn companies, namely Tokopedia and Traveloka. Other notable companies in the portfolio include Ruangguru, Sociolla, Warung Pintar, Fore Coffee, MokaPOS, IDN Media, Katadata, Shopback, Tech in Asia, Xendit, CoHive, Sirclo, and Loket (acquired by Gojek)
In 2018, to further support and capitalize on the development of their ecosystem, East Ventures set up a growth-stage fund named EV Growth. The following year, East Ventures was named the most consistent top performing VC fund globally by Preqin, and most active investor in SEA and Indonesia by various media.
As we progress and develop, we are looking for a highly driven and skilled professionals who are passionate about mastering their craft, able to work focused in a highly dynamic and agile work environment. We are looking for a Marketing Lead located in Jakarta to support the company’s marketing and branding efforts. As the successful candidate, you will have to be well networked in the industry and has experience in developing marketing strategies.
- Prepare and execute press release plan for company and its portfolio
- Maintain relationship with media partners
- Monitor company and its portfolio’s media
- Manage brand assets and documentations
- Manage all company’s social media
- Maintain company website including news articles
- Handle partnership and sponsor’s agreement, marketing material, and documentations
- Manage internal projects and/or events
- Strong educational background, preferably (but not limited to) the field of Marketing or Communication
- Min. 5 years’ experience in the relevant field of work
- Experience in developing and implementing Marketing Strategies
- Knowledgeable in branding strategies including contents
- Well networked in the media industry
- Tech startup enthusiast
- Exposure in leading dynamic teams
- Excellent professional English skills
|Min. Experience||5 years|
|Required Skills||marketing strategies, media relations & partnerships, branding, social media, public relations|